Aug 2, 2012

A message that I should have blogged some time ago

Since the beginning of my blogs I made a vow to God that I would  only blog what He leads me to do. So though I know you all are waiting for part 3 of my latest blogs, I feel God interrupting the flow to bring this message to the front. Several months ago I felt the Holy Spirit speak this to my spirit, I let it go thinking it was meant for me. It was but, not just for me. Since then He spoke to me again  " take this to my people". So I took it to my minister thinking that is where God meant for it to go. But, during my quiet time with the Lord this morning I felt very strongly that He wants this word to reach far greater than just inside my church. There for I am bringing this message to you today and will continue with the latest series of blogs when I feel the release to do so.
This is what the Lord spoke to me.......

As with the Isrealites under the reign and rule of Pharoh, my people are going thru the tough battles, maybe even the hardest ones in your life. But, don't loose heart and grumle and complain because as with them I am coming to redeem you. Every time Moses went back to Pharoah things got worse for the Isrealites and that may seem to be happening to you but, as with them I am done with the enemies attacks on you. Place the blood of Jesus over your self and your house hold and stand firm, do not look to the left or the right because I am getting ready to bring you out of your battles into your victory. The next leg of your journey will be tough and you will be tempted but, follow  me and keep my commandments and I will take you thru to the promised land.
I do not know who this is for or what you may be going through but, I pray this reaches out to you in a powerful way and ministers to you and strengths you. God Bless you !

No comments: