Jun 4, 2011

In the Early Hours!

Have you ever sat outside first thing in the morning? In the early hours before all the hustle and bustle of the day begins? Before the world awakens?
I do a lot but, this morning as I was sitting out there I listened as the birds were chirping out their melodious tunes and the world was silent except for them. I thought about the birds and their songs and I wondered * Do you think their songs were songs of praise to their creator?*It made me want to add my voice to theirs(as bad as it is ) and just sing praises to my Father God.
Oh you may have big city buildings grown up around you and many houses around you, or you may be in the country where there isn't anything but, land but, somehow that stillness of the early morning makes the world seem beautiful.
I am in awe of all God has created and it seems easier to remember they are His creation when the earth is still and quiet. I wonder to myself, if God created such a beautiful place as this and it's our temporary home till he comes back for us, just imagine how infinitely more phenomenal heaven is. And to think he loves us so much that he promised us that one day we would live there. WOW is about the best word I can use.
We say the words of how beautiful we think our God is. We say the words of how glorious is his creation but, can we really conceive the depth of what we are saying? How infinite is our God? How infinite is His beauty? How infinite is his creation? We are part of his glorious creation and think of the complexity of what makes up our whole being and think about the fact that there are more people than can even be numbered and he knows each and ever fiber and cell of each one of us.  And he loves each and ever one of us. How vast? How infinite? How awesome? How unique? Is our God?

1 comment:

Alyx said...

I can't even begin to imagine the wonders he has in store for us in Heaven. I just can't wait to see him ...