Jun 1, 2011

Today is a good day to praise the Lord!!!!!

Each day as I wake up I thank the Lord that I have another day to live for him and to praise him. I thank him for loving me so much that He gave his only son that I may be saved. I thank him for my family and precious friends that he has given to me. I thank him for the abundance that he has provided for me and I thank him for my health.
Then I praise him for his wonderful love. I praise him for his glorious gift of life. I praise him that he is the almighty God. I praise him that his mercy is new every morning . I praise him because he deserves all my praise.

Then I begin to worship him for who he is , I give him all the glory and honor , I sit at his feet in adoration and love.

Then comes my quiet time with him where I listen for his still small voice. I listen for his teachings and his plans for my life. I listen for any instruction that he may give me.

Then and only then can I begin my day , but, I carry him with me through out my daily chores and doings. And at every chance I get I continue to thank him for even the smallest of things .

And then comes the end of my day where I can not go to sleep with out taking the time to thank him for another day and the blessings that he has bestowed upon me , and the hope that he has filled my spirit with . I fall asleep with the assurance that should I not wake another day that I will be with him in paradise forever  .

Can you think of a better way to spend your day? I can't and I'm thankful for the gift of being able to spend it with him.!

No comments: