May 31, 2011

There is No Time Left!!!!!

Those who aren't saved, need to get saved. Those who are waiting till they get older, there is no more time. Those who are sitting on the fence need to get off that fence and get right with God. Those who have back slidden need to get on their knees and repent and ask God for forgiveness. Those who  call themselves Christians but, don't walk daily with the Lord need to repent and seek a deeper relationship with God. And those of us who do have a relationship with Christ need to get busy doing the things that we are called to do. Time is so short. Jesus is coming back and He is coming back soon. The bible says no man knows the time or the day but, he did leave us signs of the times. And people we are in those times right now.
If you don't know Jesus then please let me tell you what he has done for me and you. (Romans 3:23) says* For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God*. (Romans 6:23) says that * the wages of sin is death*Therefore we all deserve to die for our sins but, Jesus loved you and I so much that he shed his blood on the cross to take our punishment. So that you and I can stand before God on judgment day without sin because we have been made clean through Jesus' blood shed just for us. And The only thing Jesus ask for in return is that we believe on him and invite him into our lives. Can you take that important step today before it's to late? there is no more time to waste thinking about it, the time is now.
 I hope to be able to call you my  brothers and sisters in Christ real soon. God loves you and so do I. My prayers are with you.Gods blessings be with you. If any of this written word has reached your heart and you want to ask Jesus to come into your life, here is a simple prayer that you may use.
Dear Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner and know that the penalty for my sins is death. But, I come before you now and ask for your forgiveness of my sins and ask that you come into my heart and life today . I ask that you teach me your ways that I may spend my days living for you. In Jesus name , Amen!

No comments: