Jul 8, 2011

A series that I believe God is leading me to share with you!

 Through prayer and Bible study and of course my inspirations which are #1) my desire to feel the heartbeat of God and #2) a book I have been reading titled *Reaching the heart of God, the key to revival by:Mac Owen* I believe God is leading me to do a series of blogs on this subject.

 With the exception of Sundays ( a day for renewal and rest) I believe there will be at least 10 more blogs but, maybe more we will see what God has in store for us on this subject. 

If you will check back here in a few hours I will have Part one posted.  It will be titled: * Our heart, God's heart; are we a man after God's own heart?* Part one will be the overview of the series and it will be titled * the heart of God*

I look forward to sharing this series with you and my prayer is that it will enrich your life as much as it will mine.


                                                               Cheryl Lee Kraus

No comments: